going to get very cold. keep your pets safe and bring them inside
going to get very cold. keep your pets safe and bring them inside
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Ours stay in [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I think you meant "pets" in the subject line, starbuck. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] If not, I'll leave NotSoSilentBob outside. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
For Bob he meant PEST [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]
[url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]
That really hurt.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
You know what really hurts...TheBeast being right there with ya [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]
[url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]
[ QUOTE ]
You know what really hurts...TheBeast being right there with ya [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
He's no pest, he just can't fish worth a darn.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Well @least TheBeast did catch a bass while deer hunt'n....So he must be worth half a darn.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]
[url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]
Bookmarks